Ritter Jörg von Weißeneck bought the castle in the year 1468. The family held the kapfenstein estate for more than a century until 1584 Hans von Weißeneck sold the castle to Adam von Lengheim.
The room is accessed via an external staircase and a wooden corridor. The chamber is located on the first floor of the Castle Peace House, which was renovated in 2007. Small windows with bright curtains on three sides of the room give the room a very cozy atmosphere. Stylishly furnished with old furniture from Art Nouveau to Biedermeier, with a cosy seating area and wooden floor with beautiful carpets.
A bathroom with shower and bathtub which is separated with a large frosted glass sliding door towards the living room. The toilet is separated from the bathroom.